Natural home remedies for poor joint health are less complicated than conventional medicine and very cheap to come by, making it the preferred choice of treatment for many. Some traditional home remedies have been around for many years and been shown to be effective at helping promote healthy joints.
Many prescription drugs and medicines can cause a range of side effects and complications, and very often, the effectiveness of them can often be over exaggerated with some pharmaceutical companies making wild claims without any clinical evidence to support them. Natural home remedies also have the advantage of being safe for long term use.
Home remedies are cheap and reliable, different types can work for different people, so it’s important to try several before giving up, here are several well-known natural home remedies for arthritis:
- Before eating a meal, eat two or three small portions of coconuts or walnuts, to help soothe joint discomfort
- Chew on a garlic clove every couple of days to help improve the condition of joints
- Drinking two teaspoons of Balboa leaf juice before eating, may assist the body to slow the deterioration
- Turmeric provides antioxidant properties, add half a tea spoon to warm water and drink to lower the inflammation around the joints and decrease the risk of infection
- Drinking one or two cups of alfalfa tea each day may slow down poor joint health
- Rubbing warm white vinegar into the joint area can soothe discomfort and reduce inflammation
- Two teaspoons of apple cider vinegar or lemon juice with another two teaspoons of honey mixed into warm water helps to reduce inflammation of the joints
- Taking a warm Epsom bath and massaging the joint areas helps to stop inflammation
- Warm baths help the blood flow through the joints improving the circulation
These are a small selection of effective home remedies that work naturally with the body to provide optimal support to ensure good joint health.
Arthritis can be a life changing disease causing a lot of stress on the families and individuals suffering from it. currently, there is no cure but we suggest trying some of these remedies to help you overcome the challenging symptoms that arthritis presents.
Apart from home remedies, other forms of treatment exist that simply require living a healthy and active life-style. Eating specific sea foods can help restore some of the damage already caused by arthritis, fruits and vegetables are also rich in vitamins helping to boost the immune system.
Consulting a doctor is always important when joint issues are present, but keep in mind there are hundreds of different ways to treat arthritis many of them being natural, making the use of conventional medicine questionable in certain cases.