Basic Information: What is Country Life Arthro-Joint and Muscle Relief Factors
The goal of Country Life Arthro-Joint & Muscle Relief Factors is to supply ingredients that are essential to membranes, tendons, bones, cartilage and joints which delays aging, or repairing them. It is a synergistic complex which supports the building blocks used in the production of bone, cartilage, tendons, joints, and membranes. The main advantage provided by this nutritional supplement is alleviate pain in the joints. This is a high quality product that contains herbal extracts and nutrients that help to reduce free radical activity. The manufacturer of this product follows current FDA regulations for GMPs to manufacture this product. Read on to know more about this product.
The major ingredients of this product include:
- Vitamin C (as ascorbyl palmitate)
- Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol)
- Manganese (as manganese sulfate)
- Boswellia Serrata Extract (resin)(boswellic acid 65% equal to 325 mg)
- Omega-3 Fish Oil Concentrate (from anchovy, sardine)(EPA 30% equal to 120 mg & DHA 20% equal to 80 mg)
- Glucosamine (from 250 mg of glucosaminehydrochloride – shrimp, crab)
- Chondroitin Sulfate Sodium
- Glucosamine (from 250 mg of glucosaminesulfate potassium chloride – shrimp, crab)
- Poly-NAG (N-acetyl glucosamine-shrimp, crab)
- Green Lipped Mussel Extract
- CMO (cetyl myristoleate)
- Gamma-Linolenic Acid (from borage seed oil)
- Boron (as calcium borogluconate)
- Soybean oil
- Purified water
- Beeswax (yellow)
- Sunflower lecithin
- Carob extract (color)
- Titanium dioxide (color)
Possible Side Effects
This product is not recommended if you are pregnant or nursing, taking medication or planning a surgery. In those cases, it is safe to consult your doctor before using this product. It is safe not to consume this product if you are allergic to fish of shellfish. If any adverse reactions occur, it is advised to stop taking the product and consult your doctor. This product should not be used if the seal is broken. It must be stored between 59°-86° F. Since this product may not be suitable for children, it must be kept away from the reach of children.
Swanson Vitamins offers a 100% money back guarantee with a generous time-frame for trying this product. If a customer is not satisfied with it for any reason, they can avail refund of the total cost when returned within one year from the purchase date, including return shipping and handling on domestic orders.
The Bottom Line
This product is made in the USA in an FDA approved GMP certified facility. It is gluten free and does not contain any preservatives. Lack of a money back guarantee for international customers is one of the major downside of this product. This product is also known to cause adverse effects to those who are allergic to fish and shell fish. It does not contain Hyaluronic Acid or MSM, both essential ingredients for a complete formulation for joint health.