Basic Information: What is Cosamin Ds
Cosamin Ds helps promote joint comfort and mobility and reduces the effect of markers associated with cartilage breakdown. It is a joint health supplement made using an exclusive formula to reduce joint pain. It is manufactured by one of the leading companies renowned for research, development and manufacturing of high quality health supplements. To know more about this product, continue reading the complete review.
The most important ingredients of this product are:
- Sodium (As bound to sodium chondroitin sulfate) 30 Mg
- High Purity FCHG49 – Glucosamine HCL 99% – 500 Mg
- Low Molecular weight TRH122 – Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate 95% (Min) Mixed Glycosaminoglycans 5% – 400 Mg
- Manganese (As Manganese Ascorbate) 3 Mg
- Vitamin C (From Manganese Ascorbate) 16 Mg
- Glucosamine hydrochloride (crab and shrimp)
- Chondroitin sulfate
- Croscarmellose sodium
- Magensium stearate
This product does not contain allergens such as corn, dairy, egg, fish, gluten, milk, peanut, soy, starch, tree nut, wheat and yeast. It is also free from gluten and lactose.
The manufacturer recommends to take three tablets daily until desired comfort level is reached. Then gradually reduce number of capsules taken daily to maintain comfort level. Tablets may be taken all at once daily or divided with meals throughout the day.
You can also avail free shipping on orders over $50. You can get this product from Amazon at a cost of $36.58 which is cheaper than the list price of $58.49. The Vitamin Shoppe sells a 210 capsules bottle at a value price of $69.99, cheaper than the list price of $79.95 that enables a savings of $9.96.